Covid-19 Health Update
Acadia Family Dentistry considers the health and safety of our patients and staff as our highest priority. We have implemented some additional precautionary measures apart from the universal precautions to ensure the health and well-being of everyone. Some of these measures are:
COVID-19 SCREENING FORM
- Scheduling high-risk patients at designated times
- Subjecting all patients to a temperature scan at the entrance to ensure their temperatures are below 100.4 degrees.
- Disinfecting reception room, check-in and check-out countertops and bathrooms every hour, and wiping doorknobs and sinks with disinfectant regularly.
- Hydrogen peroxide rinses provided before treatment begins.
- All patients will call to notify staff of their arrivals and wait in the car until they are ready to be seen.
- Removing magazines, toys, and non-essential items from the reception room.
- Practicing social distancing: which includes no handshaking and hugging.