Acadia Family Dentistry in Thibodaux,LA
Are you able to eat what you want without fear of pain? Do you feel confident when smiling because you know that your teeth are beautiful and healthy? Does the thought of seeing your dentist bring a smile to your face? If you want to be able to answer “yes,” to all these questions, come see Dr. Nhu Le of Acadia Family Dentistry in Thibodaux, LA.
Patient centered dental care
Here at Acadia Family Dentistry, we take a unique approach to dentistry. Our practice is about much more than healthy teeth or beautiful smiles. It is about the people behind those smiles, and the many ways that we can help improve their quality of life. We take steps to provide the best possible patient experiences, including:
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) so you can easily relax
- We are insurance-friendly and in most networks
- Emergencies are welcome, and usually receive care the same day or next day
Comprehensive care under one roof
From basic teeth cleaning to advanced restorations, you can count on us. We offer a wide range of services including:
- Preventive care and diagnostics – Hygiene appointments, oral cancer screening, patient education
- General dentistry – Fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, implant restorations
- Smile enhancement – Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, tooth colored restorations
- Advanced treatments – Night guards, adult orthodontics, oral surgery
- Much more!
State of the art technology
Modern dental care is more precise, longer lasting, and more convenient than ever. We want our patients to enjoy the full benefits of exciting developments in the dental world, which is why we have equipped our office with a range of up-to-date technology including:
- Intra-oral cameras for improved diagnostics
- Digital x-rays to reduce radiation and improve patient comfort
Your new smile awaits
Whatever your dental needs, we are here for you. Just call Acadia Family Dentistry in Thibodaux, LA at (985) 303-2920 and schedule a consultation to get started. New patients, including dental emergencies, are always welcome.